Ross Nickerson: UPENN graduate with a degree in mechanical engineering who taught physics in the UK and now applies his scientific approach to making some of the best coffee.
Megan McCusker: Columbia University graduate with a degree in psychology, anthropology and business administration who met Ross at Winchester University while she was completing a fellowship.
Subscribe to our newsletter and listen below.
- The difference between a cold brew and iced coffee
- How coffee is scored similarly to wine
- How to know if your roasted bean has been overroasted
- What you can do to make your home brew better
- Why it may be faux paus to drip your biscotti into a coffee
Connect with Ross and Megan: Function Coffee Labs