Pat O'Malley: Pastry chef who trained at the Culinary Arts Institute of Philadelphia and was trained by Paula Oland at Balthazar Restaurant in NY.
Scott Schroeder: Savory chef who has experience working with George Perrier, Steven Starr, and Guillermo Pernod.
Subscribe to our newsletter and listen below.
- What turned Pat and Scott onto becoming chefs
- Pat and Scott's favorite cookbooks
- Where Pat and Scott eat when they are not at their restaurant
- Why they chose the name "Hungry Pigeon" for their restaurant
- Their favorite non-food things to do
Connect with Pat and Scott: Hungry Pigeon
- Art Institute of Philadelphia
- David Lebovitz
- Tartine All Day
- Bouchon Bakery
- Pasta by Hand
- The Art of Living according to Joe Beef
- Balthazar Restaurant
- Pineapple and Pearls
- Le Virtu
- Slow Food International
- Green Meadows
- Three Springs Farm
- Birchrun Hills Farm
- Forrest and Main Brewing Company
- Tired Hands Brewing Company