Alexandra Daum: vegetarian chef behind the recipe blog Occasionally Eggs. Alexandra studied Anthropology of Food at University, but left academia to apply her passion for food in a more creative way.
- How following a vegetarian/vegan diet has helped her eczema, depression & anxiety
- Her experience using an elimination diet to discover what foods are best for her
- Her study of indigenous food traditions while at University
- Her anthropology of food research regarding small scale organic food production
- A typical day in the life of Alexandra Daum
- Fun facts about Alexandra
Subscribe to our newsletter and listen here: